Sunday 7 August 2011

Pink Tips

Hello everyone

I've been a bit busy lately, no time for me which is pooh!  This is the design I wore last week so I thought I would put it up even though I have just changed it!

This mani is two coats of OPI's Makes Men Blush and Leighton Denny's My Fair Fuschia for the tips and then as I am queen of bling, lol, I used a coat of INM's Northern Lights Silver Hologram Top Coat for a little bit of sparkle before adding a little nail art.  INM is  a quick dry top coat with little holo glitters in it, you can barely see the sparkles when you paint it on but it is soooo very pretty when the light hits it, but it's not quick drying enough for me so I had to apply a coat of the wonderful Seche Vite after I had finished everything.  I don't know what I would do if Seche Vite ever became extinct!  I have yet to find anything that comes even a close second to it.




Hope you all have a lovely week

Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I tagged you in the butterfly award on my blog. check it out at.....

    jeeztrendz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :0) I will certainly check out your blog. I still haven't got to grips with the world of blog yet! All I know how to do is post a blog! All the other amazing things are all still alien to me yet!

    ReplyDelete